LiDAR Balko Tech
Balko Tech e-ONE LiDAR
Balko Tech is the fruit of many years of research and development (R&D) conducted by a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists at MVT GEO SOLUTIONS Inc. with a unique range of experience in the Canadian drone and LiDAR industry.
Discover a whole new world of possibilities by choosing a fully modular LiDAR sensor that gives you the flexibility to grow along with the market in your industry.
Balko Tech’s goal is to level the playing field in the geospatial data acquisition industry with the e-ONE sensor, a LiDAR data acquisition solution offering versatility, flexibility and innovation.
The e-ONE will be compatible with the e-TWO LiDAR modules to be released in the very near future!
- Modular: Transform your LiDAR system by quickly swapping out lasers, inertial platforms and cameras to adapt to the data resolution and precision specifications required by different projects without having to recalibrate the system.
- Eco-Friendly: You’ll stay at the cutting edge of technology by changing only the necessary modules as technology advances, while also maintaining a greener approach to your business.
- Economical: The e-ONE system levels the playing field by providing access to a modular design concept that lets users proceed at their own pace as their businesses grow, acquiring only the components needed to achieve their current objectives within their field of activity.
Puck LITE + APX-15
Ultra Puck + APX-15
Avia + APX-15
The Balko Tech solution includes the e-LAS+ software tool that enables you to import the data captured by the LiDAR module and export a georeferenced and colorized point cloud in an LAS format that can be used with a wide range of other processing and analysis tools. This software was developed by a team with over five years of expertise in drone-based LiDAR data acquisition and processing, resulting in an efficient, easy-to-use software tool.
Software features include:
- Import .sbet file with the corrected trajectory
- Automatic segmentation of flight lines to be processed
- Select a sample for faster visualization in the field
- Quickly modify the processing angle and the length of the flight line segment to be processed
- Visualize the point cloud according to different variables (elevation, intensity, angle, fly lines)
- Export the point cloud for different planimetric and altimetric projection systems
- Geolocalize images and export GPS and IMU data in .csv format
- Colorize LiDAR point clouds and export in LAS format