Job type :
Permanent - Full time
Start of employment :
As soon as possible but flexible
At MVT, we are reinventing geomatics. We are rethinking technologies to push the limits of our expertise. Every day, we put our scientific rigor at the service of impact projects, such as the redevelopment of our territories and ecological transition. As a geomatics technician, your main mandate will be the evaluation and processing of geospatial data.
Tasks and responsibilities
YOUR ROLE AND YOURRESPONSIBILITIES
- METICULOUS AND ORGANIZED, you will process geospatial data for the production of various geomatics deliverables (georeferenced Lidar point clouds, classification, drawing, 3D modelling, photogrammetry, etc.)
- CURIOUS AND FOCUSSED, you will participate in the data collection (prepare the sensors such as the terrestrial laser scan and the total station, carry out the quality control of the data in the field, record the GPS control points on the ground, etc.)
- VERSATILE AND COLLABORATIVE, you will be involved in and contribute to the company's various R&D projects.
We want you on our team!
If you have a bachelor's degree in geomatics with experience in a similar position in addition to mastering the two official languages (French and English), both spoken and written, necessary to communicate with our international clientele, we are listening! If you possess a valid driver's license and passport and are ready to travel through out Canada and around the world, we want to meet you! We are ready to welcome you now!
Working with us means:
- Work on impact projects with international influence
- Living in a start-up culture with authentic leadership
- Access to continu ededucation right from day one
- Use cutting-edgework tools
- Enjoy a flexiblework schedule of 37.5 to 40 hours / week, with the possibility of teleworking
- Benefit from a comprehensive insurance program
- Collaborate with a dynamic and united team.