Job type :
Permanent - Full time
Start of employment :
As soon as possible
At MVT, we are reinventing geomatics. We are rethinking technologies to push the limits of our expertise. Every day, we put our scientific rigor at the service of impact projects, such as the redevelopment of our territories and ecological transition. Do you want to be in control of your career? As a geomatics engineer, your main objectives will be the planning, organization and coordination of various geomatics projects, as well as cost estimation.
Tasks and responsibilities
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
- RIGOROUS, you will control the profitability of the projects and you will present an action plan.
- VERSATILE, you will help monitor the quality control of data and deliverables
- PASSIONATE, you will guide follow-ups with potential customers
- COLLABORATOR, you will provide the necessary technical support for projects in collaboration with your colleagues
- ORGANIZED, you will be required to manage geomatic projects: assess feasibility, calculate budgets and coordinate requests for tenders
OUR VALUE PROPOSAL(and this is only part of what we offer!):
- Benefit from a comprehensive insurance program
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule, 37.5 to 40 hours / week, with the possibility of teleworking
- Access to cutting-edge work tools
- Profit from continuous training, right from the start
- Experience a start-up culture with authentic leadership
- Collaborate with a dynamic and united team
- Work on impact projects with international influence.
THE DESIRED PROFILE
If you have the following profile, we would love to get to know you!
- Bachelor of Geomatics Engineering with significant experience in processing aerial data such as LiDAR and aerial photography (photogrammetry)
- Be a member of the Order of Land Surveyors and Engineers
- Master of both official languages, English and French, necessary to communicate with our customers
- Knowledge of LiDAR data processing software such as Terrasolid and Metashape photogrammetry, Context Capture or Pix4D is even better!
- Capable of acquiring data by drone, a big plus!